Examination and promotion
- 1. Monthly class tests are conducted in each subject in all classes and the record of the same is stored in the office. Parents can seek monthly progress report from the office the office on any working day.
- 2. Assessment will be carried out as per following criteria. i) Annual Examination (80 marks) ii) Internal Assessment (20 marks)
- 3. The pass marks in each subject is 33%
- 4. Weightage of internal Assessment addresses aspects like: i) Periodic tests (10 marks) ii) Notebook submission (5 marks) iii) Subject enrichment activities (5 marks)
- 5. 80% attendance is compulsory for annual exams.